Saturday, April 18, 2009

Day 3 of Surgery

Today will be the last day here in Tijuana. In fact, our shuttle will be picking us up at 8am in the lobby of the hotel. Yesterday, I arrived at the hotel at around 9am. I just showered then we headed to Revolution Avenue. Revolution Ave was really nothing spectacular. In fact, I did not even buy anything there. Well, let me correct that...I bought 3 keychains (3 for $1), 1 t-shirt for my hubby, and 1 bracelet. We also took a pic with BIMBO, the donkey. I will post the picture here as soon as we get back home and get to scan it. We also went to a restaurant. They serve buffet. Of course, only my husband ate. Before we headed back, we went to the KFC so we can get a togo meal for my husband for his dinner.

When we get back to the hotel, I just basically slept most of the day. I got a call from the OCC around 6pm that the shuttle will pick us up today at 8am at the lobby. The whole night,we just relaxed in the room and got a good night sleep.

This morning, when I woke up, I saw some blotches of blood on my shirt. I don't think my stiches are bleeding. It is just probably left over blood from the surgery (I hope). Anyways, until next time. Gotta get packing...

PS. Right now, I am not feeling any pain. Once in a while, it will come and go but I recommend for everyone to have plenty of rest so your body can recover. This is why I just stayed in bed most of the day yesterday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment